Yoga pants are a must-have yoga wear when you’re practising any yoga style. Whether you’re new to the game, lost some weight, or you just fancy buying some new ones, we’ve got the pants for you. At Divine Goddess, we stock a variety of different styles and lengths, ready to make you yoga ready.
How To Choose The Best Yoga Pants For Women
We have a variety of different yoga pants in Australia to suit every shape and size, but it’s important you find the right ones for your exercises. Here are a few things to look out for before making a final decision.
- Length – Length is mostly a personal preference. You want to wear something that makes you feel comfortable and confident. There are so many different lengths to choose from: full length, knee length, and even hot pants. Don’t forget to factor the weather too when you make your choice.
- Fit – Depending on your shape and body confidence, you might feel more comfortable in loose pants rather than tighter high rise yoga leggings. If you’re wearing something that doesn’t feel or look right, this might be going around in your mind, stopping you from relaxing. Loose yoga pants look great outside of the sessions too.
- Yoga type – There are so many different ways to practice yoga. You need to take into consideration which style you’re going to be taking on before you choose your outfit. If you’re doing hot yoga, you’ll be more likely to need hot yoga pants, whereas if you’re staying with gentle yoga styles, you don’t want any restrictions holding you back from holding your poses and might be more comfortable in a longer pair.
- Material – There are three main materials used in yoga pants: cotton, synthetics, and cotton-synthetic blends. Cotton has a softer feel to it; however, it does absorb moisture. The last thing you want in a vigorous yoga workout is to come out with sweaty pants. Synthetic fibres such as polyester, nylon, and spandex are more breathable and moisture resistant. While they aren’t as soft as cotton pants, they are great for your shape.
- Style – Don’t forget, you want them to look great too. Choose something that fits your individual style, whether that’s bright colours, patterns, or simple blacks. Piece your outfit together like you would your everyday clothes and you’ll love them even more.